Design area measures 4.25″x7″ Easy “Do it Yourself” finishing forms adorable 3.5″ “Strawberry”
After completing needlepoint, carefully cut out your shape and follow these steps:
- With right side in, hand sew straight sides and bottom closed.
- Carefully turn right side out, stuff with rice, cotton balls, beads or stuffing of your choice.
- Fold tabs in at top and stitch closed. No need for perfection – your included topper kit will hide the evils!
- To adorn the top, simply insert pin into center of flower, thread leaves onto pin and push into top of berry.
- Display on a plate with others, hang from a berry or Christmas tree or gift a friend a beautiful & unique ornament!
Pictured topper kit includes flower (color will complement your berry), 5 fabric leaves and a pearl top straight pin.
18 count Zweigart Mono Deluxe Canvas, threads not included.